Wednesday 27 October 2021

CRISS CROSSING CULTURES

This project was  fantastic because it allowed me to have contacts with people from various parts of europe, even if only virtually. 
We had the possibility to make them discover our world, our culture, our habits and in turn  we had the occasion to know their culture.
I have established a beautiful relationship with many guys because we created a group on instagram to chat every day even outside the project.
I remember I hosted a girl from Romania for one week 3 years ago and it was an unforgettable experience because being in contact every day with people of different nationalities  helps you also improve your language skills.
I hope to have the opportunity to live this experience in person because in my opinion these great experiences  help you  feel stronger and more confident.  It helps you  face difficult situations in life and widen our knowledge.

ELISABETTA FERITO

No comments:

Post a Comment