Tuesday 1 June 2021

My Erasmus experience in Portugal

Last February I went to Portugal thanks to the Erasmus project. I stayed there for almost a week and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I went there with some students and two teachers from my school and we had a great time together.
We visited many great places like the center of Porto, we saw how different the school is outside of Italy, but the most amazing things are the people we met. Erasmus is beautiful above all for this reason: because it allows you to meet many new people and to make many new friends.
Then sometimes the people you meet are so kind and special that you continue to keep in touch with them, even after you get home.
I'm a bit shy and I remember that the first two days of Erasmus weren't that great. I wasn't talking to anyone and it was embarrassing for me. But then I started to get to know everyone, I met beautiful people and I didn't want to go home anymore! I found that we share many passions and the best part is that I am still in contact with many of them.
So, if you have the chance to participate in an Erasmus project, do it, you will have a great experience and I'm sure you will never regret it!
Diamante

No comments:

Post a Comment