Monday 31 May 2021

COMMENTS FOR SEVILLE MOBILITY (GREECE)

We visited a big cathedral temple that you were able to see a spectacular view of the city of Seville. I loved it and it was a great experience!

-         Kotas Nikolaos

Given the opportunity to be a part of their traditional andalusian dances was exhilarating and I would definitely do it again.

-         Kamtsi Maria

Our extraordinary walks by the huge river in Seville city were unforgettable. We saw a big tower that looked like gold in the sun that was very unique.What is more, I loved the food there!

-         Tsarkai Konstantinos

The families that were hosting us were very kind and always by our sides. We never hesitated asking for help as they made us feel very comfortable. Personally, I enjoyed the pool at the girl's house that I stayed at.

-         Efstratia Tzanesi

The beautiful mosque in Cordoba was an unusual sight that I found unique. It was very big and full of surprises.

-         Aristotelis Tirovouzis

They taught us how to make traditional andalusian jewelry and we exchanged ideas. I loved and they turned out very beautiful.

-         Evaggelia Kioutoutska

Living in Seville for a week , the way its citizens do , helped us get to know their culture better which I found very interesting.

-         Theodora Gogou

 Their school in Seville was remarkable and way bigger than ours something that we found very exciting. They had a huge library that they did a lecture in to show us  a project of their city.

-         Ifigeneia Malioufa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment